Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Juggling Act

Do you remember when you were a child and you were amazed at the juggling acts that were preformed. Did you every try to keep more than 3 balls in the air at one time, I know I did and I failed. It has been years since a juggling act has impressed me, until now. I realized that my life is a lot like a juggling act. I always have a few balls in the air and I have been known to drop them once or twice and have to start the process all over again. I am like most parent short on time and long on responsibilities.
There are those rare times when I am on top of my game and all my balls are in the air and I am confident and able to handle it all. Those days are all to few and far between, but they do happen never the less. I can sometimes hear the circus music in the back ground and I try to keep it all going and I think to myself, why can't I be the trapeze act. I would love to be flying thought the air with just myself and a partner and of course with the safety net just below to give me the comfort that if I fall everything will be alright and I can always just try again.

Life is a balancing act and its best to keep your focus and be on the ball, no pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2