Friday, February 4, 2011

Return of the Queen

I know that it has been a while since I have blogged and it is due to my life being turned completely upside down.  Since our move from California to Tennessee we have had what I would like to call a series of misfortune financial issue.  I am sad to say that my beloved laptop took a fall that it could not recover from and unfortunately our main computer is still in the great state of California.  I have not had serious access to a computer for some time now and what little time I do get is just to look up information or pay bills.  It has been a real experience for our family to be disconnect in a way without our beloved and need technology.  I have to say that we are making the best of the situation.  We hope to be back on the social networking sites and other websites by the spring. 
The best thing to happen so far as been the fact that my husband has passed the first set of test on his way to becoming a police officer in Memphis and I am excited and thrilled to think that in a few months he could be in a training class at the academy and we will finally be out of this financial hole and he will have the career he has been working so hard for. 
These last few months for our family have not been a bed of roses, but with the help of my extended family and a few friends it has not been all bad.  I am thankful and grateful to everyone that has been here for us and hope to be able to return the favor when we get on our feet again.  In the next few weeks I hope to be able to post at least weekly and give myself the much needed out let that I craved, missed and enjoy.  To all of those out there who are experiencing financial hardships I pray for you and wish you luck.  It is not an easy road to travel but always know there is hope and happiness at the other en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2