Monday, September 19, 2011

Count down to the begining

I recently decided to add WAHM to my title.  I have opted to join a company that will allow me to work from home for real companies and still be here for my kids.  In the my joy, I forgot how much training would be involved.  I have added a 4hr class to my list of daily chores and another few hours of homework everyday.  For a lady who could not get it together before now its imperative that I get my act together.  My goal is to continue with schooling ( I have assignments due tomorrow), and with everyones schedule.  So far the week and a half as not been good or bad, just really really busy.  I have decided to look for as much advice as possible and now am working towards finding a balance between work, home and school.  I had to enlist my husband and my daughter (16) to pick up a few more chores.  Its going to be a work in progress for a while and I have even put the little kids to work.  Now its more of a family affair to take care of the house and I thinks its how it should have been.  I do not know how this will all turn out but I look forward to this wild new adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2