Thursday, February 23, 2012

Time is my enemy

Things in my house are always a little on the crazy side and time always seem to be short.  I have all but given up hope of putting my family on a schedule.  I have tried and failed so many times that I am exhausted.  Currently I am training at home for a WAH position from 8 pm -midnight for the last few weeks.  I still have several weeks to go and my 3 1/2 hours of sleep is starting to show.  My husband works 12 hours 5 days a week and has 2 days but it only feels like one.

With all this going on I had to make a hard decision to not continue with my schooling.  Believe me when I say it was not an easy decision but in the long run I was just burned out of school and needed the break. I look forward to going back soon but for now I am pleased with my choice.  

So as I type this blog, my class has ended and everyone in my house is asleep.  My husband is at work and its just me and the two dogs up right now.  Its hard work juggling all the balls I have in the air but I believe that I will make life better for my family once I have started contributing to our family income.  

I look forward to the day when I have some free time and I can enjoy all those things in life like TV, reading, and sleeping.  Is it worth it to drive myself in the ground or am I going to drive my entire family crazy in the process and fall flat on my face.  Only TIME will tell

Jayde


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2