Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Where's Jayde?

Looking in the mirror today was strange, who the heck was that chick? Sadly, it was me. Two quick questions, when did I get that old and why didn't someone say my gut was that big? Or months now I have been trying to figure out who i am on the inside and neglecting my outside. Today it starts anew, no this is not a new years resolution; this is my awakening. My plan is to start of with small changes and see how it goes. I am a lover of sweets, pasta, bread and soda. My plan is to add exercise and make small adjustments to my diet. Week one 15 min daily workout Water intake daily Keep a log of food Fingers crossed and first workout done. Now it's off to grab a glass of water and then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2