Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Looking for Balance

To help start the new year off I will be working on finding a balance between work and home life.  For the last few months I have been working from home and I have to say its not as easy as I thought it would be.  The line between work and home can get very blurry.  I never feel as those I am doing enough on either side. 
For the next few weeks I hope to find that balance and be able to achieve some sort of order in all this chaos.  The main concern is having enough time for the following
  1. Myself
  2. Family
  3. My marriage
  4. School
  5. Work
  6. House
At this point each area has suffered to some degree and its getting crazy.  Did you notice that I put myself at the top of the list (first).  I hope to really be able to keep myself at the top of the list.  I am looking forward to the new year as I will have yet another 12 months to reach my goals of balance and harmony in my life.  So far this holiday season has had a few moments but for the most part I have kept to my promise of remembering the reason for the season and its really made a difference in my mood about the holiday.  Well off to finish some homework and housework before I get caught up in the computer again.

Any suggestions on how you other WAHM balance work and home life would be greatly appreciated

Jayde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2