Monday, September 6, 2010

Crazy run in the family

This week has been really really crazy.  My husband was in a accident and although he is OK, my car is no longer with us.  It was not the way we wanted to start our week.  Since he no longer has a car and we don't have anyway to get him to work he no longer has a job.  We decided that this was a sign that it is time to pack up and return to the place we were before.  We have been looking for a way to get back to Memphis and I think this is it.  For some strange reason we decided that a move right away would be the best and we are actually moving before the 25 of the month.
 My head is swimming with all the things that need to be done and all the things that need to be packed.  I am under such a large amount of stress that it is not even funny.  During all this time we had to share the news with our kids, our little kids were thrilled, our teens not so much.  My oldest child had decided to stay in California and although I hate to leave him here I do respect his decision.  Our oldest daughter of course took the news pretty hard, but after a few days of pouting she is now understanding the reasons we are going and has accepted our choice.  Its not going to be easy to move a family of 7 across the country in less than 30 days especially since 4 of them are under the age of 6.
 I look forward to the change of scenery and hope that our lives get a lot better then they were here.  I have to say our move to Cali never really worked out well for our family and in hind sight I think it should have been a vacation and not a move.  I look forward to seeing my family and getting our lives started again.  So for now it time that I attack another room and try pack a few boxes before I start my homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2