Friday, April 1, 2011

20lbs and 20 years

This year is a big year for me, it contains my 20 year high school reunion (I am that old) and my son will be turning 20.  Its also the year that I decided to get a little closer to the weight I was in high school.  My husband and I have officially decided that we are done having children so now that my body is truly mine I feel the need to make some much needed changes.  I hope to document my success on this blog, this is the year of positive thinking and I am looking forward to being a few sizes smaller.

20lbs is a big deal, but 20 years is even bigger.  Its been a long time since I was in high school and although I do have many fond memories I would not go back for all the money in the world.  Looking back at those high school years and thinking of all the friendships that have come and gone have made me a little sad.  I will not be able to attend my high school reunion due to prior obligations but I look forward to listening to the many stories old friends will have to share once the reunion is over.  Here is to another 20 years and being able to keep off the 20lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2