Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

This weekend was relaxed and much needed after such a hectic week.  Unfortunately it was short lived as my grandmother was rushed to the hospital Sunday morning.  She suffered a stroke on her right side and we are not sure what the full extent of the damage is or will be.  It was also my mothers birthday this weekend and in all the confusion I forgot to wish her a happy birthday or even acknowledge it.  This week also has started off with a bang, our daughter is trying for catholic high school this means several steps after the applications and we are now on step 3.  We have a family interview tonight, but only have transportation for two people right now, which is very bad since I have a family of 7.  I am crossing my fingers and praying to all that this week will get better and go a lot smoother then last week.  So ready, set, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2