Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hot and Crazy

The past few months have been......well lets just say crazy.  We spend two weeks in a shelter due to the flooding in Memphis and us no being able to get to our home.  We had a vehicle die on us in route to work, our other vehicle has decided to act crazy still not sure whats wrong with it.  School has been out for a few weeks now, except my teenager who has been lazy and still has 4 test to take for optional school. Our little ones both graduated from PreK and Kindergarten, which I missed because I could not get out of work.  Its been one of those summers where you wish you were back in elementary school when your biggest worry was what to do all day.  I am not feeling the summer love at this moment and I am not sure I am going to.  We are planing a move on July the first and this time we hope to stay for at least 2 years where ever we are going, we are only moving houses, but I feel like I have moved 20 times in the last year.  The littlest boy has learned to crawl and pulls up which has brought about a new set of challenges and I have to say a sadness that he is getting older.  All in all it really hasn't been that bad and I have to say that some good things have come out of it.  Our teen was accepted to Catholic High and our little ones will be attending De La Salle elementary school next year.  My husband finally got a job and now that means I can come back home and return to my SAHM status.  I am currently looking for a work at home opportunity or business so I can contribute to our income, but I will not be holding my breath.  I got back into school and although it took sometime to get in my grove I think I will pull at least a B in both classes.  I am looking forward to all the craziness of the summer ending and looking forward to all the chaos of school time. 
Now, if only the daily temp could drop about 10 degrees this summer just might be OK after all.

Alright, how has your summer been so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2