Sunday, July 17, 2011

No closer to clean. Day 10

Well its been a while since I started my mission to clean my house and I must say that on the first 2 days I did make great progress.  Now, with that being said I have had some major set backs.  Our air conoditionor is out and that leaves us with a window unit until our landlord decides to get off his ass and pay to have  new unit installed, which puts my husband in the living room sleeping on the couch. It wouldn't  be so bad, but the heat index is crazy right now and until the temperatures go down we have to do what we have to do.   It has made it impossible for me to do any cleaning during the day because if I make any noise he is one seriously grumpy man.  Even cleaning the kitchen is difficult if I cant make any freaking noise.  I am not sure how I am going to get this house together as long as he is on my couch.  Right now I am searching the classified for used window units to put in the bed room so I can get him off my couch and get back on my cleaning band wagon. help

I am glad to report that I did get the main bathroom together and the kids room are all unpacked and in order.  Now for the little girls room, I made an executive decision that they no longer have toys in their room.  I have moved all the toys to the den and they are responsible for cleaning it.  I have implemented the" surprise clean" when they hear me play a particular song on my ipad they know its time to clean up whatever mess they have made.  So far so good

My kitchen is in order, but with my fridge in an odd spot it looks a little strange having a large hole where the fridge should be.  My new stove was ordered and will be here on the 27, I am so excited to see how it all comes togehter once the stove is in.

I am not sure I will be able to pull it all off in 30 days but It's still a work in progress.  Fly lady has been a big help in helping me stay on top of the little things before they become big things.

 

Lets see how things go this week, wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2