Friday, September 25, 2009

Nobody puts baby in a corner

Well guess what her little behind is in a corner right now. I have opted for the classic punishment of the corner versus my usually of threats to end their life. I am working on patience with my children, even the teenage ones. I am actually considering putting my teenagers in a corner if they start to act up, which means my son will have to live in the corner. What form of punishment do you use, are you a spanker, a person who grounds, a time out person what is your style? I am from the south so you know that I received a spanking on a regular basis and it worked because I did not make the same mistake twice. I did however make a lot of mistakes, I do not fear my mother I have healthy respect for her and I am glad that she punished the way she did. Well its been a few minutes are up, don't worry she is not actually a baby she is actually a 3 year old and she has recovered and will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2