Monday, August 1, 2011

It comes and goes

This is my second week of actually keeping with my Flylady plan.  I have been able to get up and get dressed from head to toe each day.  I have been able to keep the kitchen clean all day, even with the kids home from school.  I did have a very difficult time keeping it clean with the hubby home over the weekend but I got back on track Monday morning.  Its been a nice change of pace and it has actually leaked over into the rest of my life.  My house is a little cleaner now because I decluttered and I have less to do to keep it clean.  I have also enlisted all the children to help in some form or fashion.  I have allowed the den/playroom to be cleaned only 2 times a day because it where the kid play and I don't spend  a lot of time in there. 

I have to admit that I did not think it was gonna work but I have been making a lot of progress and I am actually very proud of myself.  Well on to another week and another task, I am looking forward to seeing what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2