Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feeling the Crunch

So as of Feb 3, I have implemented a chore rule in the house. My two oldest kids will have at least 2 choirs to do everyday and even my little ones will have something to do on a daily basis. Its gonna be some work to stick with the plan, but I think its best for all. I can not and should not run myself into the ground in order to try and keep this house running. Most of the time I am so tired by the end of the day that I just pass out and don't really enjoy the rest that sleep is suppose to bring. I have committed to a total clean of my house, but over the course of one months. I have a lot to do and a short time to do it in. This next baby is going to turn our house upside down and I hope to be able to ride the wave of chaos and not just survive but come out a winner. Working on a daily schedule is still in the works and I have even started meal planning for the week. Its a new year with lots of possibilities and I want to take advantage of all of them. Here is to new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2