Saturday, February 27, 2010

The View: Week 22-26, my view


This week on the view there were several good shows that I really enjoyed watching.

Monday,Senator Evan Bayh came on and I would have like them to have more time with him, it seemed he just wasn't able to answer all the questions that were flying at him. From what I have read about him, his decision to quite was not easy. They also talked about credit card regulations and the things you have to look out for with Jordan E. Goodman. Also on the discussion board was their reactions to the Tiger Woods interview.

Tuesday's show included Ricky Gervais and the cast of the Jersey Shore, I have to admit that I am not a big fan of the Jersey shore and was not really interested in the interview but I did sit through the entire thing. I have to admit I felt like I really could feel how Whoopi and Joy were feeling. I just think I am too old to get into the show and really give a crap about the cast. I tried to watch a few episodes with my Son who is 18 and I just got annoyed. To those of you who enjoy the show more power to you and enjoy. Ricky Gervais on the other hand is one of my favorite and I had a blast watching and I have already started watching his new show on HBO it’s a scream. I just love the conversations that he and his friends have and it’s actually a show my sister and I enjoy.

On Wednesdays show, I was very surprised to see Nadya Suleman on the show and was somewhat put off by some of the questions but I thought for the most part it was a good interview. I also did not think it was nice of them to keep calling her the Octomom to her face. I did like the line of questions they did have and I hope that this women can figure out a way to take care of these 14 children and heal her family as well as herself. I know a lot of people did not like that she was on the show, but she was not paid for the interview and I believe that no matter how you feel about her she is a Hot Topic.

Thursday was all about infertility and they had Bill and Giuliana Rancic who are dealing with that issue very openly on their show. It was a good interview and I have to admit that I agreed with Whoopi, if you really want a baby you would gain the 5-10 pounds. It was interesting to see the couple where the man was the infertile one and the two women who are older and still trying to conceive. I myself have not had issue with infertility but I know many who have and it’s a serious and hard issue to deal with and I hope that the information that was provided helped someone.

Friday was a little less serious, on were Regis and Joy Philbin and I have to say it was nice to see Regis in such a good mood. I loved that they performed together. There was also a segment on yet another way for weight loss with The F-Factor Diet, Tanya Zuckerbrot. Fiber and protein with every meal should help you lose weight, well we shall see. Dr Gadget was also back with some fabulous gadgets from the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas that was my favorite segment.

I am looking forward to next week when they will have Robert Pattinson, Lisa Kudrow not to mention Wesley Snipe and Don Cheadle. See you next week.


I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

http://www.momcentral.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2