Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where will the day take you?

Today is the day that I have vowed to keep my temper and wits about me for the next 24 hours. I have not been the best parent this week while dealing with a few stressful situations. I admit that I have a lot of short comings and that my temper has always been one of them, mainly because I have very little patients. Its funny to think that I can not go an entire day without yelling, but also sad to think I do yell basically from the time I get up to the time my kids go back to bed. Its been a real struggle this month to handle all of the things going on in our family and trying to get ready for the life altering adjustments we are all going to make this summer. Instead of working on changing my children and making them better, I have decided to start with me, it only seems right. I am not trying to become a "perfect parent", but my goal is to be a better, more patient,parent. So lets see where this day takes us and hope that it last at least 24 hours and that this is the start of a new beginning for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2