Monday, February 1, 2010

Loss of Patients

So with baby number 6 on the way I have noticed all the things that are wrong with my current daily schedule. The first thing is that I don't have one and that is not a good thing. With baby #3 I had a schedule in place with in a month of her coming home, baby #4 was merged into the schedule pretty flawlessly because they were so close in age. With baby #5 things were all a panic because I just couldn't see how I would be able to put 3 girls on a reasonable schedule to accommodate 3 different stages of life. It turned out that working her into the schedule was not that difficult because I allowed things to progress naturally. I let go of the schedule because I am not working and it has really taken a toll on me. I have have three little kids who are still in very different stages and need to have a little more disciplines which will probably make us all feel a little better. So as of this month we are working on getting our self on a schedule. It will start with being able to get my preschooler and the others ready in a reasonable amount of time and not having to run around like a crazy person. I have decided that walking is a great ideal to give us all exercise and it should only take about 15 minutes to get her to school. I also want to have lunch on a regular schedule as well as breakfast and dinner. This is going to take a lot because I have very little energy and I get side track very easily. So this will be a test to see how I can work with my schedule and have it in place by the time this baby makes its entrance. I have 5 months to get it together. So which me luck, cuz I am going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2