Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rounding Up

It is less then a week until my younges dauther turns 2 year old and I have to say that its a very exciting and interesting time in her life and I am sad to see her get a year older. She is a wonderful child who is ready to be a 2 year old and ready to run with the rest of the kids in the house on a more equal footing. I know that for most 2 is not a big deal but in our family its really the end of being a baby. She will be working on potty trainging and has a wonderful vocabulary and its just funny how much has changed in just a year. I am amazed at how much she has learned and how much she has changed. I look forward to welcoming this new adventure with this little lady and I hope to be able to welcome many more years with her. On Monday March 1st she will be 2 and I hope that she has a wonderful and exciting day filled with love and family who will always be here for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2