Thursday, March 4, 2010

General Hospital

I have to admit that I have been a long time fan of GH and I love the fact that most of the characters have not changed over the year. I also have to admit that I am a bit disappointed in the story line with Lucky, Nicolas and Elizabeth. I was sure they would go a different route when it came to the paternity test for Elizabeth, but as soon as the showed Helena in the lab paying off the tech I turned it off (just for a minute). I can not have another baby switching incident l just cant (dramatic pause). I was really hoping we would go a new and interesting way with this but alas its not the case. I will still watch and support GH, but really could we have not come up with something better. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2