Sunday, March 14, 2010

Reflections


This week was to say the least one of the most interesting of the month for me. I turned 37 on March 10and I have to tell you it was not scary at all. I found out on Tuesday that we are expecting a little boy in July, my husband is beside himself with joy. It was a week full of reflecting on where I have been and focusing on where I need to go. I finished another set of classes and I actually found the time to fit in study time and class time. I have a planned strategy for myself and my children when it comes to my school time and it might actually work. My girls started a new playgroup that is twice a week and I have committed to getting them there both days regardless of how I feel. Its good to let them have some free range time, plus it allows me some gossip time. I look forward to next week bringing new surprises and new challenges. Here's to being one year older and just a little bit wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2