Sunday, March 7, 2010

General Hospital in Review March 1-5

Well with Elizabeth trying to take control of her future I have hope for her, but not for Nikolas who still has hope for a future with her. Has he not seen the look in her eyes when Lucky walks into a room. Sonny is still walking a fine line with Dante and Micheal and I can not wait for the truth to come out. I am sick of Sonny and Carly holding on to this secret for all the wrong reasons. Alexis would do double time to help out Micheal and so would Jacks. Not sure if I like the story line with Johnny and Ethan, still a little annoyed with him being such a jackass.

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2