Sunday, March 14, 2010

The View Recap: Week March 8 -12

Monday March 8th:  Ok, this week on the view they started without Whoopi and I was of course dissapointed since she makes the show funner, but it was still a good start.  Well Vanessa Williams joined the gang and I always feel sorry for the guest host because they don't get to talk and of course it happended again.  They talked about the confession that could free Amanda Knox and the Jaycee Dugard tape that was realease to the media asking for privacy.  They also discussed the teenager who went missing Chelsea King and how her body was located after mising for almost two weeks.  Also Sherri joined them via skype to talk about her time on the red carpet. 
Tuesday March 9th:  Whoopi and Sherri were both back and i really enjoyed the show.  Andy Garcia and his daughter Dominik Garcia-Lorido were on the show to talk about thier new movie City Island. I enjoyed seeing a non dysfunctional family who can work together.  I wish the interview had been longer.  The also had some authors on to discuss their book, Flow: The Cultural Story of Menstruation.  I have to tell you that was a very intersting segment and I have decided that it is on my list of books to read. 
Wednesday March 10th:  All the co host were on this episode and one of my favorite actors Forest Whitaker came to discuss his new movie, Our Family Wedding.  He also taked about his movie with Jude Law, Repo Men.  I have to admit that I would like to go see the family movie and my son wants to see Repo Men.  It was a good interview.  Last but not least former governor Jesse Ventura was there with his new book, American Conspiracies, it will not be on my list of  must reads but he is alway very entertaining. 
Thursday March 11th:  Sir Elton John was there and it was just more then I could handle.  I was looking forward to this episode all week, and as usually he did not dissapoint.  Eric McCormack was there to discuss his new Lifetime movie, Who is Clark Rockefeller?  I am looking forward to watching that its recording right now.  I have missed him and was sad to see that his last show was not continued.  National Enquirer's Barry Levine was also there to talk abou the fact that they have been on the front of a lot of breaking news stories lately which is not how things were previously.  I still wont read it but it is intersting to know that they do actually have real journalist working there. 
Friday March 12th:  Sad to say that I was unable to see this one because it was not recorded. Christopher Walken, Carolina Herrera, Carol Leifer were on and I will be watching it in the moring after the kids go down for a nap on the internet.

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

http://www.momcentral.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2