Sunday, March 7, 2010

the View Week in Review March 1-5

Well lets start with The View, Whoopi was missing in action most of the week and I have to admit that its just not as funny when she is not there. I will say that my favorite interview of the week was with Don Cheadle and Wesley Snipes, I wished it had been longer. I liked having Valerie Bertinelli on, but she did not really get a chance to talk. What was up with Robert Pattinson's hair on all the interviews he had this week. I am not a big fan of his and that hair really annoyed me. I will be watching Monday for the Oscar recap with Sherri Sherphard. Oh and I could not believe that Barbara got the guest confused on Thursday.

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

  http://www.momcentral.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2