Monday, July 5, 2010

Diapers, Diapers, and more diapers

The past few weeks we have been using disposable diapers since Logan came home and I always knew during this pregnancy that I wanted to use cloth.  I actually have a little stash started.  The only thing I don have is diaper covers so I spend the last few days looking for the best covers.  It turns out after much research that I want to give gdiapers a try.  The seem to be the best for me because I don't want to have to do a lot of extra laundry and although I will be using the washable inserts instead of the disposable it will be more convenient for me.  I have seen both the pros and cons and feel like I at least want to try them for a few weeks to make up my own mind.  I spend several house on the gdiapers website and I would of course love to have the newborn package, but right now the price is just to high for us.   Currently I am looking on eBay to get a few covers to start and if I like it then I will invest more money, right now I am hoping to win a 2 pack on twitter via  Wonder & Wander.

I look forward to testing them out and letting you know how they work.

Jayde

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging about my giveaway! :D Good luck with it & with the diapers! If you have any cloth diapering questions, feel free to ask! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2