Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sticky and Sweet

This evenings treat was good old fashion smores.  And let me tell you when 3 little girls hear that you are making them a dessert with chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers they get a little excited.  I let each girl build their own, everything but roasting the mellow. It turns out that 2 out of 3 enjoyed the entire treat but one did not care for the taste of roasted marshmallows.  The only complaint I have is the clean up of sticky little fingers and faces.  My older kids quickly joined into the fun and now a full bag of marshmallows and 3 large candy bars later we are all satisfied with our treats and have decided the once a month should be our official smores night.  We love them any time of the year not special occasion needed, just because is always a good reason.

After such a sweet night, I am really looking forward to tomorrow and the baked potato bar for lunch that my 15 year old and I doing.  I can just taste the bacon, cheese and sour cream.

I am entering a contest for a S’mores prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.






Jayde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2