Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rain, Rain...Go away

Today was the first day of serious rain for us here in the central valley. It was a blustery, windy, cool, and damp day. It was mommy & me day for myself and L2 and for the first time we couldn't walk to school. It was in a lot of ways sad for me because I really enjoy my little walk with my 3 year old. We talk about all sorts of things and play games and sing songs, its just our special time. Its the little time that I have with each kid that makes each day special, so I made time for her in another way. We sat down in the evening and watched two shows together and song all the songs with the shows. It was fun and I really think she still got her special time. Having 5 kids makes it difficult to have one on one time with each, but I remember when I had two it was still not always easy. In making a little special time each day for each child it keeps me close to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2