Sunday, May 2, 2010

So close, yet so far

A note to my son at 29 weeks

Dear little boy, you and I have been on this journey for a few months now and I have to tell you that I am very excited to see us getting closer and closer to the end.  I know that we still have a long way to go before we get to meet face to face but its getting really exciting now.  I have had dreams about you and all night I wonder what you are going to look like (more like me we hope).  Its been an interesting time with your big sister making me reevaluate my decision to have another child on an almost hourly basis.  You and I spend plenty of time together now, but what will it be like once you are here.  Are you going to like the house filled with people, will you be able to go down for a nap in the middle of all this insanity.  Are you going to be like L1 and jump at every noise or are you going to be like L2 & L3 who could sleep through anything. 

There are so many question that I have about you and for you and I look forward to discovering the answers with you.  My major concern right now is a name for you, we are still having issues in that area and I am on the losing time this time.  I hope that your father and I can come together and give you a name that fits you. 

As we continue our journey please note that yes, its always this loud in our house, yes there are a lot of people living here and yes you will be loved by all of them.  There are many sleepless night ahead for us to discuss the rest of the matters but for now we are on this ride together and I want you to know that no matter what I am very happy to be with you.  I look forward to welcoming you into the world, the only thing I ask is that you make it a quick and painless process for your old mother. SMILE

Love and Kisses from your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2