Monday, May 31, 2010

Today I spent several hours with my son at the hospital and it was wonderful. In the back of my mind I was thinking about my girls and how much I have been away from them. It's be hard to try and jugle my life at the hospital and at home. This week coming up is going to be very stressful, it's graduation we for my preschooler and my senior (fingers crossed). My husband and I know we just won't be able to see him much this week due to scheduling conflicts. It's going to be difficult and I am not sure if this will be my breaking point. Our son is making slow and steady progress and we hope he will be home soon, but until then we remain stressed, blessed and obsessed with keeping our lives together our family together and our faith in the lord that all will soon be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2