Sunday, May 2, 2010

Why is marriage a crime

When did being married become a sin? Why do all my single friend act as if I have given up my freedom. It's true that I can no longer go out at the drop of a hat, but I have a family. When did it become a crime to want a family and to actually enjoy it? I am no longer on speed dial for many of my single friends and I am ok with that. You come to a point when you realize your friendships have changed and again, I am ok with that. I love the few nights out that I have with my girlfriends and hope that we can continue as friends, I just want them to respect my life choices as I have respect for theirs. Single ladies, cut us some slack, it our friendships that ground us and keep us sane.  One day you to could be in the same boat as us and you will want us to be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Swidget 1.0 2